Swedteam, hunting clothes for all modalities
For Swedteam the functionality of the garments is everything. As hunters we know that to enjoy a great day of hunting it is necessary that we stay warm, dry and also that we be able to move without making noise, so as not to be discovered. In the garments, the latest technology and the most advanced materials are used so that you can achieve it. Learn about this technology and the main characteristics of these hunting garments by reading this blog. Choose the one that best suits your style.
Swedteam was founded in 1919, being a family business since its inception and, through generations, passion and effort, it has been improving to the point of being able to innovate. Being for more than a century, leaders in the industry in terms of functionality and development of materials, as well as pioneers in different areas.
The company is originally from Scandinavia, a territory with extreme climates, with days in which the weather varies greatly during the same day, this characteristic requires that we use garments capable of adapting to these changes. As a hunter, the last thing you want is to have to give up a day of hunting because your fingers get cold, or because your clothes don't keep you dry. At Swedteam, like us, they are committed to the law of the three layers, which you can learn more about by clicking HERE .
Therefore, in order to offer the highest quality, they work very closely with you, the hunters. That is why the clothing is tested in all imaginable conditions that can occur on a hunting day. We ourselves at Young Wild Hunters have tested them and we assure you that they have no faults.
What type of hunting do you practice? Thanks to the fact that they are garments and accessories adapted to any hunting and high mountain experience, they offer a large number of sections:
- Camouflage: As hunters, we are always looking for the perfect camouflage that will make us invisible to the eyes of animals. Swedteam has the exclusive for all of Europe, since 2017, of the revolutionary DESOLVE® camouflage pattern, a revolutionary concept in the world of hunting clothing that is available in our collections for both men and women.
- Hunting with Tracking Dogs: Hunting with a dog involves teamwork, something that requires both good training and an exercise in cooperation. Having the right equipment will help you get on the right trail.
- Small game: For those who hunt birds, the season can extend throughout the year, depending on the variety of species they hunt. Birds are especially scary species, and this is something that we must take into account when choosing our hunting clothing.
- Stalking: Small game hunting is a widespread modality, in Sweden about 200,000 roe deer are shot each season. The hunting period is quite long and, generally, our dogs play a very important role as well.
- Monterías: Wild boar hunting is practiced during most of the year, and entails different challenges. These animals have a highly developed sense of hearing and smell, and on certain occasions they can be aggressive, which places great demands on the material of manufacture.
- Jump hunting: Walking long distances is something very common for any hunter. You need to make sure that your clothes are perfectly suited to this need and find the right garments that provide you with good ventilation and mobility.
- Day by day: Here you can find all the clothes that you use every day and that best fit your personal style. For those of us who go to the countryside whether or not it is hunting season and we have definitely made it our lifestyle.
- Elegant hunting: With style, for your most elegant hunting days. Very elegant garments and accessories that will take us back to our hunting tradition.
- Safari: To hunt in the warmer latitudes. Thin and light clothing for safaris or areas with a dry climate.
Author: María Balletbó