WILD COOKING – Fawn loin with cheese sauce and blackberriesYWH
- Liquid cream
- Blue cheese
- Olive Oil
- White Wine
- Sauté the mushrooms and three cloves of garlic over medium heat.
- Once cooked, add a glass of white wine over high heat until it is reduced.
- Prepare the other part of the sauce. Crush the mushrooms in a thermomix or manual or electric mixer so that they are crushed but still chewy.
- Add the liquid cream in a pan and add the blue cheese until both are completely fused.
- Unite the two parts of the sauce incorporating the crushed mushrooms in the cheese and cream sauce; and season.
- For the meat, bathe it in butter on both sides and add rosemary to give it a rustic touch.
- Seal the meat.
- Place the piece in a dish and put it in the oven for 20 minutes at 150ºC, thus seeking to achieve the three colors of the meat.
- Finally, add some blackberries to reach the sweet / salty contrast so used in hunting cuisine.
- Put the sauce in a bowl as a side and let each one serve to taste.