Wild Cooking “Scrambled Fresh MushroomsYWH
- Fresh milk caps
- Barnyard eggs
This recipe is one of the simplest and richest to prepare.
First we must go in search of the star product of the recipe, the mushrooms. This time Wild cooking comes out of the paper and will explain how to get them and prepare them.
To prepare the recipe as we have seen in the images:
- Wash the mushrooms very well, remove all the mud, soil and leaves that you may have. This point is very important, but at lunch time we will find sand when chewing that will spoil the taste of the dish.
2. Once the mushrooms are well washed, we start to cut them in an irregular way in small pieces. Once cut in a frying pan we add garlic, oil and the mushrooms.
3. Beat 3-4 eggs and add them to the frying pan with a very hot fire and the oil already added.
4. We mix everything and salt and pepper to taste.
5. We let it rest for 5 minutes.
Ready to enjoy!